Quinn Corner Desk with Lift
Sale Sold out
Regular price $399.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Introducing the Pike & Main Quinn corner desk: a stylish and functional solution for your home office. Its two-tone finish, mahogany solids, and mindi veneers offer an appealing transitional look. When you're ready to work, you'll appreciate the thoughtfully placed details slipped into the Quinn's simple and elegant design: an integrated lift-top work surface can deploy when the need arises, a storage drawer featuring full-extension ball-bearing glides and English dovetail construction adds long-lasting accessible storage, and an integrated power hub ensures charging needs are met with ease.
- 1 Corner Desk
- Constructed of mahogany solids and mindi veneers
- 2-tone finish
- Lift-top work surface
- Full extension ball bearing glides
- Dovetail drawer construction
- Adjustable levelers
- Hand distressed finish
- 2 outlet, 2 USB port power strip
- Plank top
- Assembly required
- 67“L x 55“W x 30“H | 114.8 lb.
- Direct sunlight can cause fading and damage finishes.
- Use coasters or pads under flowerpots, vases, hot pans, and drink glasses.
- Warping, shrinking, and splitting can result from extreme temperature and humidity changes.
- If damage is caused by stains or other accidents, it is best to have a professional repair your furniture.
- To clean and dust the surface use a clean, soft cloth.
- If furniture polish is desired, test it on a hidden area first. Polish is not needed.
- Do not use any solvents on your furniture, it can damage the finish.
- Markers or crayons can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
- Remove spills by blotting them with a soft cloth. Do not rub. It is important to clean spills right away.